Friday, April 3, 2009

Emergency Rooms and Twilight chatter

So my husband and I spent last night in the ER with our oldest daughter, 2 1/2 year old Sophia. She had a fever of 104.7 and was throwing up, it was sad and miserable, but in the end it was just an ear infection. Our prayers were answered as soon as we heard that it wasnt serious. This is the first time we had ever had to take her to the ER, i think only the second time she ever went to the doctor, so mommy and daddy were VERY worried. She is watching movies in daddy's office this morning while I man the front desk here at my husband's chiropractic office/spa/wellness center. Our youngest daughter Bella stayed with my hubby's mom.

Speaking of
Bella......


After jumping on the Twilight bandwagon last week, and reading all 4 books in five days. I cant get enough, i was left wanting so much more. So, of course, i read the unfinished Midnight Sun online, and was left yearning for more. I want to read every book in the series knowing what Edward was thinking, it is such a completing twist to read "Twilight" as he tells the story. It gives it a whole new meaning to every word that he spoke, because it tells the feelings behind them. Every action i hadn't fully understood, or an all-too-long disappearance, is explained. Im gonna write her a letter AND an email. I dont want to be punished for her leaky publishing company! I just want to be continuously involved in the most romantic story ive ever read. Like i said, i'm writing a LETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment