Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday Parties and Ear Infections



Bella's 1st Birthday party was yesterday. Now she has had 2 out of the 3 parties, just one left with my family next weekend. It was a great day, she got lots of cute stuff and had fun with everyone. Then after they all left she took a nap and when she woke, she had a 101.3 fever. So now I have two sick children. Looks like tomorrow we will be headed back to the doctor for round two.

Last night my husband and i watched the Animal Planet dog show and Antique Road Show, right about the same time we realized we were like an 80 year old couple instead of a couple in their 20's. Of course some dog i thought was ugly won and they passed over all my picks, no surprise there. If i pick a dog to win, its the kiss of death for them.
This is my pick for best in show: Gemma the Great Dane puppy

Its a rainy Sunday, and since there is no church for us today because of my little sickies, today will be spent napping and watching all the things i Tivo'd but didnt get to watch last week.
But first, i need to go Lysol my house. All the sick germs make me nervous.

p.s. i took the 'which twilight character are you?' quiz on facebook,
and the result was:


Esme

Of course i thought i would be Bella, but ive decided, i probably am more of an Esme-type.

No comments:

Post a Comment