Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday and The Dog Whisperer

Easter was fun, Sophia and Bella had SUCH a great weekend. We all did!
On Saturday night Sophie was too excited to sleep, she wanted to see a picture of the Easter Bunny "online," so daddy showed her one. She talked to the picture like he was standing right in front of her, it was adorable! She asked if she could please have some candy, told him that she loved him and Jesus, told him thank you and to tell Jesus thank you too. Im telling you, it was too cute!
The girls got way too much stuff over the weekend between us and all of our parents and families, and i have the mess in my living room to prove it! They had so much fun and were so delighted, it was just so cool to see them enjoy it. Sophia especially, since she is old enough to know whats going on. Church was great, the Easter dresses looked so stinking cute. There wasnt too many loud outbursts during the sermon. It was awesome!

I went all Dog Whisperer on Gemma today. I think she respects me now. ;P Just like Cesar I embodied 'calm assertive.' I seriously think it worked!
I am joking around here a little, of course. But there is some seriousness here, also. I LOVE that show, its both entertaining and helpful! I am currently reading more into puppy training around children, and his website has some good tips.
*more pictures of Gemma coming soon, we are still working on her 'posing' skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment