Monday, April 13, 2009

Cardinals Baseball and Las Vegas

We are watching the cardinals game now. thanks for the homerun, #5. we are going to see a Cards/Cubs game this Saturday in Chi-town. i hope he hits another one then. 

brandon has been moving stuff around ALL day at the office. i held bella for 2 hours today because she wouldnt let me put her down. So we are both the portrait of exhaustion tonight.  Sophia is not exhausted, however, so we are just letting her torture her baby dolls and eat Pringles until she passes out. I think I might be asleep already. 

So... hopefully we will be moved in by the weekend after next. That is our goal.  I dont want to think about moving right now, though. I am way too tired to think about it tonight. One month from to day, i will be in VEGAS, BABY!!! One month from now i will be pullon on that slot handle, hearing that *ching, ching, ching*!! Im not usually much of a gambler, but put me in front of those slot machines and the compulsive gambler that dwells deep down within me is released. So we cant stay long, so i dont lose too much. 
                                                                 Lost Wages, Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment