Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Girls


Oh, my little Bella is so funny. She isnt truly happy unless she is eating or drinking. Today i gave her and Sophia both a sippy cup full of apple juice, and when i look over Bella is double-fisting! She would take a drink of hers, drink of her sister's.. like there was something better in the other one. And last night she stole the corndog right off sophia's plate and the next thing i know, the little crumb-grinder ate it all! she is one, i didnt even know she could eat a corndog. Anyway, she is adorable.


Sophia doesnt get off so easy either, i swear she is the orneriest little girl in the world, trapped in an angel's body!
I have had to start hiding my makeup because she takes my black eyeshadow and circles her eyes until she looks like a baby racoon. its cute, dont get me wrong. But its also very, very hard to get off. Get off of her, the rugs in the bathroom, the floor, the sink and everything else she touches while she is creating her masterpiece. Then she says "mommy dont i look so pretty?' of course i cant be mad.

Happy Mothers Day to my mom, all moms, and me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment