Wednesday, May 20, 2009

american idol = unfair idol



obviously, we were all watching american idol tonight. kris allen is an amazing singer, but i dont really think he was half as good as adam lambert. i mean, yes i know every 14 year old girls wants to play tonsil hockey with him in their dreams, but come on!  oh well, my horse never wins in the american idol race. i was pulling for David Archuletta last year, if that tells you anything. i also voted for McCain, and that didnt turn out in my favor either.  they say every vote counts, but im starting to wonder...

the weather has been so nice, its been perfect weather to take the girls to the park. even bella loves to swing, its so cute.  im play with my ipod touch, the coolest gadget i own, i think! if anyone wants to see a picture of my girls, all i have to do it whip out my iPod which i have about 1100 pictures (not an exaggeration.) 
here is  a pic i just sent to myself from my iPod (becuase it also has wireless internet!!!!) how cool is that!?
just my 2 1/2 yr old, learning to drive. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved them both so it doesn't upset me. Adam was better with high range vocals but Kris is so talented!

    ReplyDelete