Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chiropractic

Chiropractic
I started up a new blog this week that is all about Chiropractic. http://combschiropractic.blogspot.com
Check it out if you get a chance.

i started this blog becuase:
Each day I watch as patients come in seeking answers as to how to fix the source of their pain. I think everyone can agree that medicines such as pain killers and muscle relaxers serve an important purpose, but are over-prescribed. So many times we try to mask the pain instead of treating the source of it. With the all natural movement gaining momentum every day, we see more and more people seeking alternatives to taking prescription medications.
If you have some sort of chronic pain, odds are you have spent hundreds (if not more) on medical bills and medications. If all this time and money spent has not helped, what have you got to lose by trying Chiropractic?


Up until i met my husband a little over 4 years ago, i had never even given Chiropractic a thought! But with my first ever adjustment, which alleviated a very serious migraine, I opened my mind and my eyes to Chiropractic. If you are skeptical, trust me, there was NO ONE more skeptical than i was during my first chiropractic adjustment! Results speak for themselves!!

Chiropractic has helped me, lots of my friends and family, and patients that i see week after week. Why not see if it works for you, too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment