Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This Sunday I will be 38 weeks, so at present i am just over 2 weeks til baby's due date.
January 15, we had a baby shower to help celebrate ... and spoil ;) ... the new little BOY that will be arriving shortly. 

It was a GREAT day, with some great food and drinks, fun games and a lot of visiting with good friends and family. 

Below are a few pictures from the baby shower...















My hospital bag is getting packed tonight, almost everything is sterilized, washed in Dreft, folded, sorted, stacked, etc. We are almost ready to welcome our new little one, the girls are VERRRRY excited too. They can't wait to have a baby in the house! Daddy and I can't wait, either :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see belly pics! I am so happy for you guys, best of luck and hopefully the next two weeks fly by! :))

    ReplyDelete