Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preschool and Baby Allison

Wow! I cannot believe that summer is almost over already. :( It seems like it just started. Although i do LOVE fall, its my favorite season.. i dread the long, bitterly cold season afterward which i will not speak of now.

So... a couple of big news events for the fam in the last few weeks.

#1: Sophia has officially started preschool. Last Wednesday we attended her Open House @ the school and got to meet her teachers and see the classroom. She began to get really excited, which is good since she has cried at the mention of school for the last year.


Last Thursday was the first day, and she loved it! She has happily went for the last week and she always has a good time. She seems to focus on playtime more than the lessons... but we are just thrilled she is still willing to go! So on the school front... so far, so good! I will say, though, Mommy, Daddy & Little Sister miss her when she is gone.

#2 My brother and his wife welcomed their second daughter into the world last Wednesday. Her name is Allison Kimber and she is at least 75% angel, i could tell by smelling her. :) She is so cute and tiny and sweet and all those things that babies are. :) I love her already. I think she looks like her big sister, too. I hope we get to babysit for both the girls soon... it will give me a taste at what having 4 kids would be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment