Wednesday, February 13, 2013

40 Bags 40 Days

In an attempt to de-clutter, which with 3 kids has been a process I've been attempting for a while now. Anywho, a friend posted on good ole Facebook a link to this page talking about 40 days worth of de-cluttering by bagging up a big bag 'o' whatever.
As a start, i gave a sister in law who is expecting a baby boy this May about three bags (diaper boxes, if you want to be exact) full of baby boy clothes.
   (*** side note: going through his clothes made me very weepy, since he is 1 year old now and not hardly that little peanut i brought home on yesterday of last year!***)
 So, I figure those three bags are a good start, and i already have another almost full garbage bag of girl clothes to give to a different sister in law for her girls. Going through clothes is tedious, but doable. However, going through the box boxes... lets just say that i may have to medicate myself to get through that task.  Its going to feel SO GOOD to lighten the load around here.
  Join me if you like!
  if you have any instagram pics, hashtag #40bags40days or follow the movement on twitter also using hashtag #40bags40days




2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am holding out on the clothes...I don't know where to start!!!

    ReplyDelete