Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nov 2011


 Baby Boy's crib is set up, just got the bedding in this week! I have to admit, its pretty exciting seeing it in the corner, knowing that soon there will be a sweet little bundle of joy in it.  BUT... I am still glad we have 3 months left, because I really still have a LOT of things to do before he gets here!! ;)


 Below, Sophia's kindergarten picture, which i think is absolutely precious, look at my big girl... so pretty :) I am so proud of her. Then we have my Cutie Cat and Giesha Girl for this Halloween.


The next news item... Brandon got his first ever big buck, and with his bow! He is of course, absolutely thrilled! The night he got it, my camera broke. :(  Sooooo... the only pictures we have of his deer are a couple from our phone a few that his mom took. I was beside myself, I really was, because the camera had to be sent off to get fixed. Anyway, short story long.... I sold the camera to Brandon's mom and she sent it off to be fixed and I got a new camera. Its a Canon t3, and i loooooove it! Its a Christmas present that I got early, because i need it FOR Christmas.  None of the pictures on this post are from the new camera, but there will be some in my next post.


 Bella thought that the deer was pretty darn cool!


...but not as cool as the iPad, which she is in love with. We have a couple of silly games, and a lot of educational games that she likes... but mostly she likes to watch youtube videos of horses. :) 


Today, I am going to see Breaking Dawn Part I... I am hoping that I like Breaking Dawn better than Eclipse, which I barely liked at all. The first two movies are the best so far. New moon is my favorite of the books, and my favorite of the movies, too.  BUT I am still excited to see this movie!! :) Yay!

Then tomorrow, we are going to start decorating the inside of the house for Christmas so that we can squeeze and extra week of the lights and decs, but we won't get the tree till after Thanksgiving. Its the most wonderful time of the year, right?.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! And I can't wait to get my/your old camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little guy will be so cozy in his cute crib!

    ReplyDelete