Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May Update

There have been lots of fun things going on lately. First, Brandon and I went to Las Vegas, again. We had a great time but we missed the girls very much. I haven’t really posted many pictures lately so i collected a few from the last 2 months to show.

zzzz103

This picture is from a trip that we took to the St. Louis Zoo. Brandon and I went with Andre and Alex. Bella stayed behind because a.) it was cold b.) she would have had fun for about 10 minutes before she started throwing a fit. She doesn’t do very well on trips yet.

zzzz102

This pic of me and Sophia is from Mallory’s Bridal Shower on April 11, 2010. We had fun watching Mallory open her presents and Sophie got to play with her older cousins.

zzzz105 

Here Madelynn and Sophia are running the Rocket back to Uncle Jake so he can launch it again. We were all amazed with this thing. Looks like the girls thought it was pretty fun, too.

100_3471

Daddy and his little ladies. I don’t know where we were going, but they all sure look cute!

 zzz105

Sophie, Bella and Madelynn all dolled up on Easter Sunday. I dont know why its so hard to get a good picture of all 3 kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, but … its cute anyway.

zzzz104

My little Easter darlings before church, posing with their baskets. Looks like they are ready to hunt some eggs. :)

100_3478

Sophia enjoying some cake at Mallory’s shower… and let me tell ya, that was some AWESOME cake! Mmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment