Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer turns to Fall



Its starting to feel like fall, and i love it. i am lovining the cool evenings and leaves starting to turn.. and i especially love Football season.

My Sundays are now officially lined out for the next several months: church, lunch then football all afternoon and evening. :) there is something relaxing about sitting on the couch listening to an announcer narrate the plays that i can either see for myself, or just listen to with my eyes shut while im snuggled under layers of fleece blanket while the kids play around us.


I am VERY into fall, we are already going crazy with the Mums, but ive killed most of them, so i think i will have to buy some more. Also, its time for some updated family pictures. I cant wait, already picked out the color themes for our outfits! But i also like to take a lot of candid shots of the girls this time of year, because you cant beat the fall colors!

As for my seasonal fragrances:
Im buring MACC Soy Candles in Pumpkin Spice & Cranberry Apple Marmalade and my house smells like an Autumn Dream!!

Also tried the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte today, it was disgusting. What i DO like though, is Dairy Queen's Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. Mmmm!
I would like to mention that these pictures were both taken last October, so our new fall pix will be coming soon. I just found these and thought they were cute and fit the theme. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment